How to Enrol
TIME TO START COLLEGE
The countdown to the start of term is here.
It’s time for you to start your lessons. Your enrolment details are below!
Friday 17th August: Students that wish to have an interview for a place here can on this day. Please book your appointment with us here.
A-Levels: Thursday 24th August, 11:00am - 5:00pm
BTEC, Vocational, GCSE Pathways and ESOL: Friday 26th August: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Open Enrolment: Tuesday and Wednesday 29th August 9:00am – 4:00pm
Before you start lessons you will need to enrol at College.
Enrolment is when you confirm your exam results.
We will confirm your final choice of courses.
Student enrolment is done at Haringey Sixth Form College
Haringey Sixth Form College
White Hart Lane
Tottenham N17 8HR
Enrolment continues with limited places available on AS level, GCSE and BTEC courses.
Think about what you want to study.
Check the entry requirements you need to enrol on the course.
You can find information on the courses on offer here
WHAT TO BRING
Remember to bring your documents.
- If you haven't given it to us already at your interview, you will need to bring proof of who you are. You can use a passport, birth certificate or child benefit letter. If you have been in the UK for less than three years or using a visa then you need show that you can study in the UK so bring your visa, passport and any Home Office documents
- You will need to bring your exam results. Please bring original copies.
WHAT HAPPENS AT ENROLMENT?
We will help and support you during enrolment:
- Your exam results will be scanned.
- A subject teacher will meet with you.
- If you haven't had one taken yet we will take your photograph for your student card.
NEED SOME HELP?
We are here to help you.
If you have any questions about enrolment or studying at Haringey Sixth Form please call or email for advice and guidance:
Telephone 020 8376 6000
There will be advisors available during enrolment to help and support you.